Thursday, September 15, 2011

Refreshing

I've been on a serious painting kick recently. Nothing in my path is safe. If it seems like it looks funny, it's probably going to be redone {even if it is the light hitting it in a strange way.}

I've been making serious progress on everything too. The problem is a bit of adult ADD that I appear to be suffering from that has caused about six projects to be three-quarters of the way done right now. That just means I'll have a lot done all together, right?

Anyway, I thought I would share a piece that I have finished. It was finished, but I decided to give it a little update and tlc because I wasn't digging the blue anymore {it was fun, but the sports zone that is our basement needed a little beauty thrown in with it.}

So just to remind you what we started with:


And now:


I love it. The Mr. thinks I'm crazy. You probably will too once you see how many things I have actually painted in the last couple weeks.

keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment