Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kids and Food

Have you tried these?



They are delicious. They are a nice little pick-me-up sugar rush to keep in your bag. The trick is trying to keep them away from certain little hands.



Easier said than done. 

We've been having a fun week around here. We made it out to the zoo to see the sharks and stingrays. FUN! If you go to the zoo in the first hour that it's open, all the extra exhibits are free (sharks, carousel, children's zoo) so that's a big plus. Nothings like a fun free day at the zoo. I am glad that we didn't pay for it, Curly wasn't too sure about sticking his hand in the tank to touch the stingrays and sharks, but he did enjoy looking at them, so it wasn't a total bust.



We split a pretzel and cheese. Curly didn't like the pretzel dipped in cheese so much so he took a different, more unconventional approach...




yep that's a raisin.


The blond might quite possibly be the messiest eater I have ever had the pleasure to know. It has gotten to the point of being comedic really. He can eat a granola bar and have it spread around the entire room, while he stays in one place...really it's just impressive. Here's the aftermath from eating two, yep only two raspberries yesterday. 







Like I said, it's a gift.


I'm making a  balsamic roast chicken tonight for dinner. I'll keep you posted on the progress of that =)


keep it simple.


1 comment:

  1. I am excited for your dressers! I have an old desk that I thought about dumping, but I'm going to drag it to Phoenix so I'll have a new project to start. -CPs

    ReplyDelete