Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home

 I got a lot of looks with all 3 of them in the car.

After a long crazy week at the homestead, we are back in our sweet little house. It's funny how much you can miss little things when they aren't around. Case in point, our gloriously comfortable bed. Not to say we slept uncomfortably at my families, but there is something about being back at your house, in your bed that can make everything seem better. 

The Mr. had some friends in town over the weekend. Our friends band, Quiet Corral was playing here in StL and a handful of guys came in to see the show. It was a great show, and it was nice to see everyone. I was a little thankful that I could get away from the madness. Well sort of. It was sort of a take your pick kind of situation.

In other news, my baby brother turned 19 this week. NINETEEN.


Look at how cute he was, rocking that red fubu jersey. Sometimes I forget that he's grown up now and I still imagine he must look like this, right? He's not old enough to be going to college in the fall, right?

There you have it, he's a grown up. Sort of.
Dinner should be fun tonight. Typically is when the whole crew gets together, we are blessed.

keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment