Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Earrings

A while ago I was at Tuesday Morning with my mom and we found a whole basket full of jewelry making goodness for next to nothing. So obviously we bought a whole bunch of it. And of course because it's the way my mind works, I forgot about it for a while, and didn't even think about making something for a while {serious scatter-brain}. That is until recently and I thought to myself, some new earrings sure would be nice!! So how about a little crafty tutorial?
{it's super easy, anyone can do this!}


Step one: Gather some supplies. They don't have to be anything fancy, just something that you like. I found these pearls in gray, pink and white.


Step two: Attach the first pearl to the earrings.






Step three: Continue attaching pearls until you have the desired length and fullness for your earrings.





Step four: Wear your new creation and be prepared to start fielding questions about where you got your new earrings =)

not a bad nap-time craft!

See, I told you they were easy to make! No need to pay so much money for fun earrings when you can make them yourself for less than a dollar!

keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment