Friday, August 5, 2011

The Thunder Rolls!!!


YES! RAIN! I was beginning to forget what it was.

I took a bunch of pictures of my wildflowers, that despite the heat are doing pretty well. I'm shocked that any of them came up, let alone bloomed and now I am thankful that the rain is here, providing nourishment to them.

I'm sure the only person who will really care about seeing these is my mom, and that's a big reason why I had to document them. She's up in Iowa this weekend at a tennis tournament {dominated today I might add, keep it up Mom!} I didn't know if this rain would actually come and I couldn't risk the flowers dying before she got back.

 {please ignore the bear ruining the picture...}

  


 I realize it doesn't seem like much right now, but there is more to come. At least I'm hoping there is. So much of it is grown up and they appear to be waiting to bloom, so I'm staying hopeful.

In other news, our dear friends, the Vieux's are coming to visit us this weekend on the tail end of their trek across the country.



I'm so looking forward to spending some quality time with the kids and Catherine {hope you get to join next time, Adam!}

Hope you have a relaxing and wonderful weekend!

keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment